Designed to fit the Ford OEM hitch platform, this Companion hitch is known for its effortless installation and removal, thanks to a cam-actuated latching mechanism and simple two-piece design. Other features, like 1" thick cast-locking jaws, provide a strong connection and a smooth ride. It's everything you'd expect from our Companion series!
- Part Numbers RVK3300 (20K)
- No mounting rails means it's removable and you can use your truck for more than towing.
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites.
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience.
- Fits 4 pucks in truck bed. Release handles and it easily converts to a level bed.
- 20,000 lb GTW/5,000 VTW
- Product Weight: Base 78 lbs, Coupler 75 lbs
- Footprint: 33.5" Wide x 16.5" Deep
- Distance between puck holes: 30" Wide x 13" Deep
- Three vertical adjustments from 16.75" to 18.75."
- 2" of front to back adjustment with two coupler positions.