Draw-Tite offers the Max-Frame Class III/IV line of Round Tube Trailer Hitches, designed to complement todays trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles. These stylish trailer hitches complement your vehicle’s rugged good looks and blend elegantly into its overall appearance. Their all-frame attachment and A-Coat base/black powder coat finish ensure that they will retain their attractive appearance for years to come. The Draw-Tite Max-Frame Class III/IV hitch boasts solid welded construction for maximum strength and durability. Computer Aided Design (CAD) ensures a perfect fit for your vehicle; every Max-Frame is custom built according to manufacturer and model-year specifications.
The Max-Frame Class III/IV is rated at up to 8,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) weight carrying (WC) and up to 12,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight GTW) with weight distributing (WC). Easy, bolt-on installation with no welding required. Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included.
- 2” square receiver tube opening
- Max-Frame hitches are designed for customers with trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles
- Designed for today’s stylish sport utility vehicles, round tube hitches complement vehicle appearance
- All frame attachments
- Black powder coat finish over A-coat
- Ball mount, hitch ball, wiring and accessories sold separately