by TOUGH GUARD
Tough Guards are made from high impact ABS co-extruded with an acrylic top layer for a superior appearance. ABS is the durable material used in pickup box liners, running boards and tailgate protectors. Acrylic is the material in your taillights and headlights and provides a surface finish that will never fade, discolor or get chalky looking.
Tough Guards have a textured finish surface and a satin sheen, so they have the high quality appearance of your dash, console and door panels, with the toughness of your running boards. Even if your truck doesn’t have fender flares, the Tough Guard looks rugged and suits almost every truck.
All Tough Guards applications are also available in a smooth finish. If you have smooth, unpainted fender flares on your truck, the smooth finish Tough Guard will match these perfectly.
Smooth Tough Guards are also perfect for painting. The acrylic top layer (and the ABS underneath) are both perfect substrates for painting. Since they are smooth, they require minimal preparation before painting. If you wish to paint them, we recommend you follow all the instructions provided by the paint manufacturer or have a professional paint them for you.
- Drilling is not required.
- Durable ABS with acrylic top coat has an OEM quality look and feel
- Wont chalk, fade or breakdown over time
- Matches OEM and aftermarket fender flares and other components
- Installs with 3M Automotive tape, patented mounting clips and stainless steel fasteners
- OEM quality design rests on the mounting hardware
- No contact between the deflector and the hood - no risk of paint wear
|Manufacturer Part #:||TG5D16|
|Mounting Hardware Included:||Yes|