A well-designed bug deflector hood shield protects your vehicle in two ways: First, it shields the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other debris borne by the wind or thrown up by other vehicles, keeping your hood and fenders free of dings, dents and chipped paint. Second, the lip of the shield redirects airflow enough to propel bugs and debris up and over your vehicle, instead of crashing and splattering into your windshield, preserving and maintaining your visibility and keeping your windshield free of chips and scratches. The Hoodflector Hood Shield is one of the best-selling automotive products in North America because it’s so effective at both tasks.
The Hoodflector is the low profile version of the AVS Bugflector II. It’s designed for those who want a sleeker, more aerodynamic appearance while still gaining protection from bugs, stones and debris. The Hoodflector is custom designed to perfectly match the contours of your hood and front fenders and be aerodynamically efficient. It's made of rugged impact modified acrylic which is virtually indestructible, so you’ll get many years of protection, and installs simply and quickly with 3M double-sided tape and/or mechanical fasteners, depending on application. Once installed, you’ll find that the included rubber bumpers will keep the shield from contacting the body, to protect the paint finish, and if cleaning is necessary the shield can be easily removed.
The dark smoke finish of the Hoodflector will make it an attractive addition to your vehicle. It’s car wash safe; however automatic “brush-style” car washes should be avoided. Cleaning the shield is easy with soap and water, and cleaning solvents or other chemical products should not be used. The Hoodflector comes with everything required for installation, including hardware and detailed instructions, and it’s covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.
- Drilling is not required.
- Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chips
- Deflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield
- Wraparound, aerodynamic appearance
- Lower-profile than it's cousin the Bugflector II
- Custom designed for each application
- Comes in dark smoke finish
- Molded from tough, impact modified acrylic
- Car wash safe
- Installs with 3M™ adhesive and/or mechanical fasteners
- Includes rubber bumpers to protect hood finish
- Can be easily removed for cleaning
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and instructions
- Proudly made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hood Shield
- Mounting Hardware
|Manufacturer Part #:||21953|
|Mounting Hardware Included:||Yes|